The emergence of embroidered belts has completely transformed the style
statement made by these fashion accessories. Informally known as
saashes, these items present an optimum blend of unique style and
Each of these items are meticulously worked upon with utmost care and
precision to confirm highest standards of quality. These belts boast of
a vast amalgamation of fascinating designs and exquisite embroidery
patterns. Most commonly used raw materials are listed below:
- High quality textiles such as intricately woven loom fabrics.
- Silks, Suedes and Corduroy
- Leather and Felt
- Shells and Bone
- Jute and Cane
The workmanship depicted by these products is par excellence. Some
enthralling combinations are as follows:
- Silk tafetta with embroidered silk flowers lined with corduroy
and suede ties.
- Hand painted white denim lined with colorful beads.
- Perforated suede with woven picots
- White resin coated denim displaying romanian couching.
- Brocade silk border lined with metallic beads.
The primal material for these items are sourced from different
regions of the country and then processed with highest standards of
precision. Owing to their unique splendor, embroidered belts boast of
having great export potential in countries like USA and many others in